One of the most delightful, clever and helpful books about marriage I’ve ever seen.- Elizabeth Gilbert, author of Eat, Pray, Love and CommittedThe book is grounded in solid research, makes economics entertaining, and might just save a marriage or two.- Bloomberg NewsA convincing and creative case for how the dismal science can help reconcile marital disputes.- Washington PostThe more you think about it, the more it makes perfect sense.- Sunday TimesPractical, compelling, and often hilarious...The minute I finished the book, I started to experiment on my husband.- Gretchen Rubin, author of The Happiness Project
Results From Our SurveyWhat we heard from the more than 1,100 people who took our Exhaustive, Groundbreaking and Very Expensive Marriage Survey:
- The hardest part about being married: 'Negotiating different goals'
- 62% have sex when they're not in the mood so they don't hurt their spouse's feelings
- 71% sometimes feel like like "it's a losing battle" when they fight with their spouses
- 78% had sex daily or at least two to three times a week when they were first married
- 15% point out that their friends' spouses are better
- book news
- booms and busts
- confirmation bias
- free time
- game theory
- loss aversion
- market noise
- moral hazard
- trade offs
- Loading tweets ...
- Follow @its_the_dishes on twitter.